Photo courtesy of TheAlieness GiselaGiardin
One word expresses the pathway to greatness: voice. Those on this path find their voice and inspire others to find theirs. The rest never do.
– Stephen R. Covey
What are you working on right now: A bestseller? An ode to your cat? Your best article ever? A poem that’ll rock the world?
Maybe you’ve just finished something you’re really proud of?
Here’s your chance to showcase your writing and celebrate with each other.
Whet our appetite with the opening paragraph of your future bestseller, give us a link to your best article, or tell us what you are writing at the moment.
Who knows, your piece might even attract the notice of a major publishing house!
Here are some guidelines:
- State what aspect you’re working on. For example, you might want to say, “Here’s a link to my article Whatever. I’m currently working on eliminating superfluous words.”
- When commenting, first list everything you really like about a piece.
- Only then offer careful suggestions.
- Treat each other with respect, friendliness, caring, and honesty.
- Remember that we are all still learning.
Now it’s over to you. Take a deep breath. Then jump into the comment section and bring out your treasures!
Mary Jaksch is Editor-in-Chief at Write to Done. Grab her FREE report How to Write Like an A-List Blogger. Mary has helped thousands of students successfully create outstanding and profitable blogs at A-List Blogging and is the blogger behind Goodlife ZEN.