What story does this picture conjure up in your mind?
Can you come up with a mini-story of not more than 350 words?
In case you’re not familiar with Writing Prompts, here’s how it works:
- We set the scene
- You steal it, make it your own, and
- Share your creation in the comments section of this post
Now for the ground rules:
- Your story must be 350 words or less.
- Your work must be original and not previously published.
- WTD provides an encouraging and safe environment for writers to grow and learn from each other. We’d love you to comment on other people’s submissions in a friendly and supportive manner.
This month’s writing prompt is designed to develop your storytelling skills. Normally, we use words to paint a picture in the reader’s mind. Here, your prompt is an image. Can you weave an interesting story around this image in 350 words or less?
We can’t wait to read what you come up with, so please copy your story into the comments section of this post.
About the author:
Mary Jaksch is Editor-in-Chief at Write to Done. Grab her FREE report How to Write Like an A-List Blogger. Mary has helped thousands of students successfully create outstanding and profitable blogs at A-List Blogging and is the blogger behind Goodlife ZEN.
Copyright: / 123RF Stock Photo