Would You Like To Plot Some Fun?
Welcome to Scene Stealers, our series of writing prompts designed to flex your creative muscles.
We’re thrilled that so many of you are participating in our writing prompt series. (Read the other Scene Stealers here and add one of your own.)
In case you’re not familiar with Scene Stealers, here’s how our writing prompts work:
- We set the scene
- You steal it, make it your own, and
- Share your creation in the comments section of this post
Of course, it’s perfectly fine if you don’t want to share your work, but we hope you’ll do the exercise anyway.
The ground rules:
- You must begin your story with the exact wording we provide.
- Your story must be 350 words or less.
- Your work must be original and not previously published.
- WTD provides an encouraging and safe environment for writers to grow and learn from each other. We’d love you to comment on other people’s submissions in a friendly and supportive manner.
- We reserve the right to delete any comments or entries we deem inappropriate and those that do not meet the specifications above.
This month’s installment is designed to help you plot a fun story.
Scene Stealer #11
How to combine a baby crocodile, a magnet, 3 lettuce leaves and a notebook to make a story? Here goes:
Now steal this and make it your own.
We can’t wait to read what you come up with, so please add your submission to the comments section of this post.
Team Write to Done
Image: Plotting Fun courtesy of Bigstockphoto.com