The ANNUAL TOP 10 BLOGS FOR WRITERS has now moved to Write to Done. In the past four years Michael Stelzner, author of “Writing White Papers” and Founder of Social Media Examiner hosted this important competition. Now he has handed on the baton to Leo Babauta and Mary Jaksch here at Write to Done.
This year’s panel of judges:
- Leo Babauta is the creator of Zen Habits and mnmlist, the author of Focus and co-creator of Write to Done.
- Brian Clark is the creator of CopyBlogger, as well as co-founder of Teaching Sells and Third Tribe.
- Michael Stelzner is the author of “Writing White Papers” and Founder of Social Media Examiner
- Deb Ng is the founder and former owner of the Freelance Writing Jobs. She now blogs about blogging and social media at Kommein and works as Conference Director for the BlogWorld and New Media Expo.
[Note: blogs owned by the judges are excluded from the contest.]
It’s time to open up nominations for our 5th annual Top 10 Blogs for Writers Contest—the blogosphere’s biggest contest for writing blogs.
How to Nominate Your Favorite Writing Blog:
- Reply to this message with your nomination.
- You have only one vote (only your first will be counted).
- Please include the web address of the blog.
- Explain why you think the blog is worthy of winning this year’s award.
To make the cut, a blog must be nominated more than once.
Nominations must be received by 1 December, 2010.
Update: Click here to see the winners