Promotion By Nick Patel 82% of inbound marketers who blog frequently are seeing a positive outcome in their ROI. If you fall into the remaining 18% category, have you wondered why your inbound marketing techniques backfire? Your techniques may be right! But your blog page might need some reconstruction. Here’re some foolproof hacks to generate the amount of leads that your blog equitably deserves. Check out this infographic and know the right ways to keep the leads flowing!