By Leo Babauta and Mary Jaksch
Hey! You’ve won an award for Write to Done being one of the Top Ten Blogs for Writers! As a loyal reader and contributor, you have made Write to Done the award- winning blog it is.
Below you can see the lineup of the Top Ten Blogs for Writers.
- Copyblogger: This site is the heavyweight champion of the world four years running (and one of the top blogs on the planet)! The brain-child of Brian Clark, his blog keeps winning because of its insightful articles.
- Men With Pens: James Chartrand and Harry McLeod maintain the number two slot with their inspiring content and rich community discussion.
- Write to Done: This blog nearly always delivers a home run with its excellent articles for all writers and is the product of top blogger Leo Babauta.
- Editor Unleashed: Inspired by the former Editor-in-Chief of Writer’s Digest, Maria Schneider explores writing, social media and community on her excellent blog.
- Freelance Writing Jobs: This site is the first stop for freelance writers seeking new work and great articles (and it remains a top winner since this contest began). Congrats Deb Ng!
- Confident Writing: Joanna Young delivers rich and useful articles that will help you take your writing to the next level.
- Urban Muse: Susan Johnston covers a wide range of excellent topics that all writers will enjoy.
- WordCount: Journalist Michelle Vranizan Rafter explores the challenges freelance writers face on her excellent blog.
- Quips & Tips for Successful Writers: A true cornucopia of ideas for writers, Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen provides endless content and freelancing tips.
- Fuel Your Writing: This site will certainly fuel you! Michelle Krasniak Oxman and her huge team of contributors provide great content for writers.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank all our readers. Your lively comments are what makes Write to Done such a special place.
We’d love to hear from you about how we could make Write to Done an even better experience for you. Please let us know in the comments what you enjoy about WTD, as well as what we could improve.
- What do you love reading about? What do you hate? What annoys you?
- Which contributors have you particularly enjoyed?
- How could we foster and support our WTD community?
- We’re planning to create a new minimalistic design for WTD. What do you think of that?
As you can see, this is open mic time. Please go for it and tell us exactly what you think in the comments.
What we both enjoy about Write to Done is that it’s such a lively, supportive community! It’s a pleasure to write for you, and a fun challenge to provide an interesting lineup of guest posts.
Participation is the key to enjoying your experience on WTD. One great way to participate is to comment. Another way is to contribute a guest post.
Please don’t be shy of approaching Mary for a possible guest post. She regards guest posting on WTD as an opportunity to give you a hand, and will offer you tips on how to sharpen your pitches, write killer guest posts, and present them in a way that makes blog owners swoon with pleasure.
Now, what about those questions above? Please let rip in the comments and tell us what you love, what annoys you, and what we should change at Write to Done.