||Looking for a way to step your involvement and expertise up a notch? Become a member of Write to Done’s Dream Team. It won’t cost you a cent.
What is the Dream Team?
It’s a panel of Write to Done superusers—those who regularly read our blog and have a sincere interest in helping us shape the content, courses and the other insanely useful stuff we offer here. We need your feedback to better understand what kinds of tools, tips and techniques folks need to:
- Improve writing skills
- Build confidence
- Get published
- Make money through writing
What are your responsibilities as a member of the Dream Team? It’s easy.
- Fill out the short surveys that we’ll periodically send out. Don’t worry, we won’t overload you with lengthy questionnaires, but we need honest feedback if we’re going to improve our services.
- Occasionally act as a tester for selected course offerings.
- Comment regularly on posts that resonate with you. Of course, we hope you’d do this anyway, but we’d like Dream Team members to help us create a vibrant and supportive community focused on making writing dreams happen.
- Spread the word about the great information available at Write to Done. Become an online ambassador for all things WTD–but only if you feel we’re worthy of your endorsement.
What’s in it for me as a Dream Team member?
As mentioned earlier, you’ll have the opportunity to shape content and get discounts on select courses in exchange for your feedback. But that’s not all. You’ll also enjoy:
- Advance notice of course offerings
- Early registration for select programs so you don’t miss out
- Guest posting opportunities
- Other stuff we’re still figuring out
Sounds good, right? Here’s how to join: just fill in the form below