It’s time to open up nominations for the 10th annual Top 10 Blogs for Writers Contest—the blogosphere’s biggest contest for writing blogs.
Since this is our 10th anniversary (yes!) we’re doing things a little differently. Read on to make sure your favorite is a winner.
How to Nominate Your Favorite Writing Blog for the Top 10 Blogs for Writers 2015/2016
To Nominate your favorite writing blog, you need to do 3 things in the comments section of this post:
- Nominate only one blog post from your favorite writing blog. If you nominate more than one blog post, even in different comments, only your first vote will be counted.
- Specify the correct web address of the blog post you’ve nominated.
- Give reasons why you believe the blog post you’ve nominated should win this year’s award.
If your comment does not fulfill these criteria, your nomination will be invalid.
- Only posts from writing blogs will be considered.
- The blog post you nominate should have been first published in 2015.
You nominate a specific blog post, and that blog becomes a candidate for the Top 10 Blogs for Writers 2015/2016.
Nominations must be received by 24th January, 2016.
Alert your favorite writing bloggers to the contest so that they don’t miss out!
And please share this with your friends on social media!