What are you working on right now?
A novel? Your best article ever? A poem? A film script?
Maybe you’ve just finished something you’re really proud of? Or you just can’t tell whether it should get a Pulitzer or be thrown into the trash?
Here’s your chance to share and discuss with each other what you are writing about.
Whet our appetite with the opening paragraph of your future bestseller, give us a link to your best article, or tell us what you are writing at the moment.
Who knows, your piece might even attract the notice of a major publishing house!
Here are some guidelines:
* State what aspect you’re working on. For example, you might want to say, “Here’s a link to my article “Whatever” I’m currently working on eliminating superfluous words.”
* When commenting, first list everything you really like about a piece.
* Only then offer careful suggestions.
* Treat each other with respect, friendliness, caring, and honesty.
* Remember that we are all still learning.
Now it’s over to you. Take a deep breath. Then jump into the comment section and bring out your treasures!
Mary Jaksch is Editor-in-Chief at Write to Done. Grab her FREE report How to Write Like an A-List Blogger. Mary has helped thousands of students successfully create outstanding and profitable blogs at A-List Blogging and is the blogger behind Goodlife ZEN.
Do you want to become a better writer? This FREE ebook will show you how.
Read below or Add a comment...