By Mary Jaksch
Do you want to become a better writer?
We’ve got something for you. And it’s totally free! We’ve just put the finishing touches on our first WTD eBook, called The (nearly) Ultimate Guide to Better Writing.
Scott McIntyre, the book editor, put a huge amount of passion and work into the project. He pulled out a selection of top posts from the archives of WTD. Here is what’s in the eBook:
- Write to Serve: Giving Deeper Purpose to Your Craft
- 6 Key Steps to Finding Your Passion As a Writer
- Blood, Sweat and Words: How Badly Do You Want This?
- Why You Should Stop Waiting for Inspiration
- 31 Ways to Find Inspiration for Your Writing
- How to Touch Your Creative Soul: A Zen View
- How to Finish What You Start: A Five-Step Plan for Writers
- 10 Simple Ways to Double the Speed of Your Writing … Right Now
- Recover from Writing Burn Out: 18 Tips for Writing with Gusto
- It’s Time to Finish Your Book: 9 Productivity Tips for Writers
- How to Write Like an A-List Blogger
- 12 Essential Blogwriting Tips for Building a Successful Blog
- 11 Ways to Write an Irresistible Intro to Your Blog Post
- How to Make Your Free eBook a Magnet for New Readers.
- Writing an eBook: How to Get Started (and Finish!)
- Get Your Eagle Eye On: 10 Tips for Proofreading Your Own Work
- How to Rescue a Piece when You Write a Frankenstein
- The (Nearly) Ultimate Resource: 176 Tips for Writers
This book is a gift for you, our loyal readers. All you need to do is to enter your name and email in the form in the sidebar – and you’ll get immediate access.
I’d like to take this opportunity say a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to Scott McIntyre for his wonderful, generous work.
Mary Jaksch is Chief Editor of Write to Done and is co-creator of the A-List Blogging Bootcamps and the A-List Blogger Club. Enjoy more of Mary’s writing at Goodlife ZEN and A-List Blog Marketing.
Become a better writer overnight with this FREE eBook
- Find daily inspiration
- Improve your writing overnight
- Get started, even when you don’t feel motivated
- Complete what you start
- Get WTD updates